Your look and feel of your skin can be improved with the help of cosmetic treatments. Collagen production can be triggered by heat; thus, some people prefer using this method. Here are some of the best methods of facial treatment.
1. Botox injection Botulism is caused by the bacterium used to make Botox; thus, it is injected in small amounts using thin needles. The treatment is used to reduce lines and wrinkles on the face. It blocks specific nerves or paralyzes the muscles.
2. Chemical peel This facial treatment helps treat rough skin, wrinkles, freckles, and age spots. The damaged skin is removed by applying a chemical solution to the skin surface. The chemical peel depends on your skin disorder because they range from mild to deep.
3. Laser skin surfacing This type of facial treatment treats uneven skin tone, scars, age spots, and wrinkles using short, pulsating beams of light. The deeper layers of the skin are heated up when removing the outer skin. Collagen production is triggered, thus enhancing a smooth and firmer skin.
4. Dermabrasion This facial treatment method treats wrinkles and scars by performing a surgical procedure. The severity of your skin condition will determine the depth of the procedure.
5. Microdermabrasion Age spots, enlarged pores, scars, acne, discolored skin, or minor facial illness are some imperfections on the outer skin that are treated by this facial treatment method. Your skin is sanded with tiny crystals applied using a hand-held device.
It is highly recommended to visit a dermatologist to help you with the facial treatment procedure. In case of any side effects, you need to report them to your dermatologist.